CAP Vision for Health Care Facilities
When used to replace hospital privacy curtains, Privacy Series can help reduce the spread of Hospital Acquired Infections (HAI) by reducing bacteria found in traditional curtain dividers . On average, a Healthcare Facility will incur at least four HAI cases per year costing them thousand of dollars annually.
- The ROI from replacing conventional curtains make the Privacy Series a neccesary choice
- The option of retractable glass panels set on a track allow for a sterile environment to be created whenever needed
- Reduces chance of airborne bacterial transfer thereby reducing infection rate
- Can be cleaned much quicker and easier with any strength cleaner without harm to the glass surface. This generates a significant cleaning cost reduction for the facility
- Maximizes privacy for patient